Fisker customers to get access Tesla Superchargers as the company adopts North American Charging Standard.
- Fisker has signed an agreement with Tesla to provide customers with access to
- the Tesla Supercharger network.
- Fisker will adopt the North American Charging Standard (NACS)on its first vehicles
- Fisker customers will be able to utilize adapters to enable Supercharging
beginning Q1 2025.
- Fisker will later update vehicle engineering to include a NACS inlet.
The company announced last week (Aug 15, 2023) that it has signed an agreement with Tesla to adopt the North American Charging Standard (NACS) on its first vehicles in 2025. The move will provide Fisker owners with additional charging options, taking advantage of Tesla’s 12,000 Supercharger stations in the United States and Canada. All current and future Fisker vehicles will be covered by the agreement.
Fisker customers will utilize a NACS adapter to plug in at Superchargers starting in Q1 Fisker will later update vehicle engineering to include an NACS inlet. A CCS adapter will be provided so that customers can continue to charge using that standard.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by designing and developing individual mobility in alignment with nature. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to create the world’s most sustainable and emotional electric vehicles.